Of course as the school year is winding down, I have been so busy preparing for my summer job, planning final lesson plans, completing report cards and comments, filling out last minute documents and data collections, working through my summer grad course, packing my classroom to move grades, and the list goes on.
With that, I realized I have a little over a week to think about End-of-the-Year gifts for my students!
I decided to compile a list of great student gift ideas that are easy and affordable. I hope these are some helpful last minute ideas for teachers like myself!
So get ready and be inspired:
1. Bubbles with Fun via School is a Happy Place
2. Have a Kool summer via The Crafted Sparrow
3. have a Krazy Kool summer! via Drama Mama's Little Corner
4. It's Been a Ball! via Literacy Loves Company
5. Let's Chalk it Up! via Landeelt
6. Future so bright via Lessons with Laughter
7. Summer Kit for Life Buckets via Lessons with Laughter
8. This year Flew by! via happy home fairy
9. Name Frame by My Attempts at Being Creative!
10. Water Bottle via The Polka-Dotted Teacher
11. Science Kits via Teach-A-Roo
12. End-of-the-Year DVD via One Sharp Bunch
13. Yo! via Enchanted Kindergarden
14. Jump for Joy via Our Thrifty Ideas
15. S'more time via Lori Flaglor
16. Brighten up each & every day via Melly Moments
17. Make a splash and have a ball! via A Place Called Joy
18. Beach Ball (with sight words or student signatures) via The Happy Teacher
19. Writing letters via Pinterest (I wish I could find where this creative idea came from!)
20. Photo Bookmark via Nearly Crafty
I can't decide which inspiration gift idea to do for my kiddos! What are some of your favorites?