- 1 package of Hillshire Farm Beef Lil' Smokies
- 1-2 packages of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Unroll the crescent roll dough and cut along the ripped marks.
3. Cut each triangle slab into thirds.
4. Pull apart the sliced dough.
5. Roll the sausage in the dough starting at the fattest point and rolling toward the thinnest.
6. Place on baking sheet.
7. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
Tip: I usually check them a little before 12 minutes. Once you start to see the dough browning it should be ready!
8. Eat and enjoy!
Do you have a go-to party snack? Please share any recipes with me!
Nom nom nom!