Happy birthday to me!
Gotta say, that today was the first day I had to “work” on my birthday, but I did not mind at all! I was excited to work on my blog again!
· I thought I was turning 28. (I’m really turning 27)
· Super excited for next week, only 9 more days! (We’re in the single digits baby!)
· I have am surrounded by loving and supportive people who have surprised and shower me with gifts and well wishes. (Need to make some time to say “Thank you” to everyone on Facebook.)
· I am truly content with spending my birthday with just the person I love the most, my fiancée.
· I still enjoy surprises though!
I received beautiful orange flowers from one of my bridesmaids and my fiancée.
And a night full of surprise gifts and ice cream cake (my favorite!) from my matron of honor and bestest!
Don’t forget to make a wish!